* The customer is responsible for all shipping costs when returning or exchanging an item to 1 Stop Rim Shop. This INCLUDES all warranty returns.
* A 25% restocking fee of the total order will be charged to your account for the returned order. This also applies to shipments that are refused at the time of delivery.
* All cancellations prior to shipment are subject to a 25% (of the total invoice) restocking fee.
* Wheel and tire packages must be properly boxed and should be sent back fully insured for the replacement cost. 1 Stop Rim Shop will deny credit on any damaged returns.
* Absolutely no returns will be accepted after the wheel set has been mounted onto the vehicle and driven. This is considered a used set and 1 Stop Rim Shop does not sell used rims.
* No returns will be accepted without prior authorization from 1 Stop Rim Shop.
* It is the customer's responsibility to inspect and report any damages within 48 hours of receiving the product. No claims will be accepted after 48 hours of receipt. All claims require the ORIGINAL packaging materials. Without the Original packaging materails UPS will not pay out the claim as it will be deemed insufficient packaging.
* For customers purchasing wheels alone, once a tire is mounted there are absolutely no returns. Please test fit first before mounting!
* The purchase price at the time of sale is final
* All Special order item sales are final. This means no returns on special order items.
* No returns after 30 days.
* It is the customer's obligation to notify 1 Stop Rim Shop, at the time of purchase, if their vehicle has been lowered or altered in any way that might change the fitment guidelines for that vehicle.
* Any wheels sent back freight collect will be refused and credit denied unless prior approval.